Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Turning Back.... Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

No Turning Back.... Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

During this visit, I finally got to take a tour of Hogwarts castle. Previously, I've only gone on the ride inside by using the 'Single Rider Line'. This bypasses most of the rooms and details; with guests only getting a chance to see the final room, before boarding the ride.

It was on this visit, that I discovered that there was a line solely dedicated to people that just wanted to walk the castle, but not wait for the ride. Now, you don't get to see EVERYTHING; but you do get to see all of the main rooms (i think), and a lot of the other amazing details of Hogwarts. But as a bonus, you do get to see a room of talking portraits that others completely bypass.

And as much of a Disney fan as I am; to me personally, there's no queue on Disney property to compete with this. The complete ambience is absolutely amazing!!!!!! The level of detail, mixed with some great technology, is just a sight to behold. But who knows, maybe it's just the Harry Potter geek in me too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment